1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My firstMOD! UPDATE ! 7/4/05

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by venomz, 22 May 2005.

1. venomz

venomz What's a Dremel?

bad news guys i have to redo that side panel :( iforgotto take theblue tape off the plexi .you no the blue tape that stops scratch's.it was all comeingg off so i just took it alll off and im ganna redo it:( ccrys 2weeksworth of work down the drain.

2. kill_me_quick

kill_me_quick Big and Blue

Looking nice mate.
    been following this log but shame someone told you to resize your pics, now you cant see anything in the 1st few. I personally think 640x480 is a good resolution, preview pic underneeth:
    [​IMG]

3. venomz

venomz What's a Dremel?

oh so i should put the pics back to the way theyu were cuz i have all theragular size'ssaved.

4. kill_me_quick

Well I prefer them as 640x480 ish because you can actually see what is going on in them, for example the picture of you bed. that looked good but you can hardly see what it is now. Its up to you what you do, or you can put a link to a full size image ill do a quick example:
    [​IMG]
    Code:
    [URL-the full size picture.jpg ect][IMG]the thumbnailed image[/IMG][/URL]
    (PS change the - for an = in the URL bit)

5. venomz

venomz What's a Dremel?

so thats the code to do that???? i would do that for sure. how does that codeing shrink the picture and when you click on it it enlarg's?

6. venomz

venomz What's a Dremel?

any waise im ganna edge this picture into my new panel immaken . what im going to do is havea top and bottom window. imganna have 2" sides like i did last time. and im ganna edge the bottom window. this is thepicim g anna use im only ganna use the ghost picture.. [​IMG]
    thats what im going to edge into the window. well im not going to edge the window . some one els is.'
    edit i desided not to use that picture.

Last edited: 29 Jun 2005
  7. venomz

venomz What's a Dremel?

thats what i might use . but ill think about it.

8. kill_me_quick

No that code is for two seperate pictures, so you have a small thumbnail, like you have now and then you put the link for the larger picture in the bit that says "-the full size picture.jpg ect" so you would have something like "=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/venomz/NKodeNKodeArtwork11024x768.jpg"

Do you get what i mean now?

btw i like the image, but it looks like a lot of work to engrave that.

9. venomz

venomz What's a Dremel?

well guysi just gotmy 2" tubes each arein 3' each. cost me 17$ and i bought somearclic cament. soi can make watertightseal. i started to get my res that i made befor but im ganna put 2 2" tubes in it besides using thewhole thing. looks alot better. :) ill post pics soon :D . ill take a pic of the res after it drys cuzi just wet sanded the inside im ganna primer it next.

10. G4m3R_X3r0

G4m3R_X3r0 What's a Dremel?

thats going to be one bad @$$ window!

11. venomz

venomz What's a Dremel?

yeai no it is! lol. bad news is i have to redisgnit.im acully glad it did mess up. cuz i havebig planesforthenext one .!like im going to etchthat picture into the plexi . well some one els is.:) im almost done my other panel just finishing up somesanding. last part im going to do is wet sand! and then iput primer on then chrome.

12. venomz

venomz What's a Dremel?

im buyingn this rad tonight should get it ina week or so. http://www.performance-pcs.com/cata...=2318&osCsid=d5da6befa4c7a75c9751eefa04b94b9e
    other words here are some pics. i have2 of these 2" tubes i got from tap plastic. heres the 2"tubescutdown toabout 11" im cutting it down to 10" so. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    here are thebrassfittings ill be useing for my pc. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

heres a pic of my res and side panel im worken on. hehe the results is a mega smoth panel that im going tobe putting chrome on all over it !.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    my rad is going on that side panel.
    heres the thing im putting my res in. [​IMG] im putting 2 10" tubeing in it. it will look 10 times betterwhen i chromethe inside and put diamond plateing onthe side and top . thats how im going to incase my insides with diamond plateing.
    this is also the pump ill be useing for my res. im thinking about stealthing it i dont no. i might just leave it alone. http://www.dangerdenstore.com/product.php?productid=175&cat=23&page=1
    i got all my fittingsat home depot.

13. Mondak

Mondak What's a Dremel?

Pretty neato. Looks like someone likes diamondplate that is for sure.

You always seem to mod in bare feet. Watch out for metal splinters!

14. venomz

venomz What's a Dremel?

hehe im justlazy with shoes.

15. venomz

venomz What's a Dremel?

some more pics!

heres a pic of my side panel on my pc all primered up ready for chromeing.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

heres a pic of the diamond plateing inside my pc all rivited in. man you cant even see the rivits :) looks soo clean. dont it!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

heres a pic of the NEW side panel . its a bummer that i had to make anew front side panel. this time!!! i took off the blue tape!!! that WONT happen agen hehe.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i acully like this one better cuz im maken a curve to it.
    what im worken on next on my pc is the frame for my cd drive bay area. because im going to be incaseing that with diamond plateing also

16. omicron

omicron Baud.

Sounds familiar...;).

Looking good so far. Love the checkerplate. A little bit of advice though dude, TRY to condense your posts a bit. Instead of posting three times with just one sentence, edit your previous post. Also, please use a spellchecker - some of your posts are indecipherable!

Good luck, I'll keep an eye on this..

17. venomz

venomz What's a Dremel?

does this forum have spell check?

18. ex421

ex421 What's a Dremel?

waht is splell cehck??

19. Stuntman

Stuntman Minimodder

*gasp!* You stole my motherboard!!!

:p Nice mod!

20. frodo