1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

11 year old raped by `happy slappers`

Discussion in 'Serious' started by Harlequin, 18 Jun 2005.

1. Harlequin

Harlequin Modder

2. P2D

P2D 99.999% Pure Spam!

sick ****ers. they need shooting tbh.. rape is bad enough but having most people at your school see it on video! damn
    *is annoyed now.

3. acrimonious

acrimonious Custom User Title:

I think this counts as Serious Discussion, moving...

4. RTT

RTT #parp

Britain hits a new low...

5. Shadow_101

Shadow_101 Minimodder

Personally I believe them to be scum and there parents scum. To raise children that have no moral values should be hangable(sp)offence. Time and money shouldn’t be wasted locking this filth up.

6. Mattt

Mattt Minimodder

That is f***ing SICK. i hope they die.

7. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

What has britain become of ...

8. RotoSequence

RotoSequence Lazy Lurker

In the old testament that was a stoneable offence. Not an entirely bad idea honestly.

9. TheAnimus

TheAnimus Banned

With rape its ment to be a problem with having something thats intermate destroyed. I wounder if having peers seen you been raped would make it easyer to admit you've been violated.

14, say 15 by time of trail, they'll be out before there 20 most likely.
    but hopefully there will be someone in the young offenders place to bugger them sensless.

10. adam197

adam197 What's a Dremel?

Problem is though that many of the parents just dont raise their kids. There should be complusary parenting classes or something to stop people like that raising twats, although im sure its not always the parents fault. Britain seriously needs to do something about pricks like this.

11. Brew

Brew What's a Dremel?

Although im sure the phone they used was provided by mommy and daddy, more of those morons that let technology raise thier kids. But it can be true that the parents are fine, just the kid has serious problems despite any parental effort. But I hope these little monsters land in a pound-you-in-the-ass prison for a while to get a feeling of what they did to that poor girl.

12. akanekal

akanekal What's a Dremel?

OMFG! It's gone this far?! It's ****ing bad enough happy slapping, but this! IMO It's another thing cause by the ****ING PIKEY CULTURE that Britain has!

13. <A88>

<A88> Trust the Computer

This is Britain, they'll just get told not to do it again, and have their phones confiscated...:sigh:

<A88>

14. Malvolio

Malvolio .

May I be the first to point out that this is not "happy slapping"?

How bad has the media and sensationalism gone that people begin to associate anything illicit that is recorded with a camera as "happy slapping"?

As far as I know happy slapping is when person A punches/hits person B while person C records it on a phone equipped with a camera.

What if I was to go out and butcher some little girl I picked up outside a playground, all the while recording it on a video camera duct-taped to a cell phone? Would that be happy slapping?

Do you think that if these youth didn't have a camera-phone that this event wouldn't have happened?

This is a tragedy, yes, but this is not "happy slapping." This is an isolated incident involving some misguided youth, nothing more. Blame the parents if you must, but don't categorize this under something so drastically far from what it actually is.

Oh, and by the way, rapists have been recording their acts since the personal video camera was first produced. So if this is happy slapping, then it's been going on in shocking numbers for many, many years.

15. Mattt

Mattt Minimodder

you are correct, "happy slapping" does not exist, it is just a new media term for - GBH, Assault or in this case Rape carried out by youths while being filmed using a phone camera.

i feel personaly "happy slapping" is a term that should not be used because it takes the seriousness away from the crime.

there is nothing happy about "happy slapping" as i know from personal experiance.

16. NiHiLiST

NiHiLiST New-born car whore

I totally agree Malfoleo.

I think what is really shocking about this story is the age of the people involved. There's not much I can really say that you're not already thinking yourself. The idea of rape makes me feel physically sick.

17. DeX

DeX Mube Codder

I think the reason it was called happy slapping is that the video was passed around to other pupils in the same way as happy slapping. That for me shows the complete lack of moral values these kids must have and that's probably what is most shocking.

18. Henchman:crg

Henchman:crg What's a Dremel?

TheAnimus, after I defended your posts, to find Intimate spelled so poorly is almost as shocking as the story.

adambrennan, Parent classes are a great idea, and maybe should be made compulsory, based on child behaviour?

19. omicron

omicron Baud.

Chav culture. I always thought that the pub culture was as bad as it could possibly get, but apparently I was wrong.

This is disgusting.

EDIT:

Perhaps, but due to the average attitude to school, do you really think it would make a difference?

20. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

'Happy Slapping', 'Joy Riding'.. how about calling gun murders 'exciting deaths' or something..?