I used a sillicone to seal the block.
i'ts been runing almost a mounth allready and seams to be leakproof.
I haven't updated the project for a long time, but now i got a few things i done. first of all i finished the water block.
After changing the water block design i came up with that:
All was done with a dremel ONLY.
I think u missunderstood me :rolleyes: i didn't draw that dragon, it's an image i found on the net. I just copied it to that Plexy with a...
The Dragon is hand etched with a Dremel.
Hello to you all :D
this is my allmost finished project that i'm working on for a while:
(I'll let the images speak for them selves)
Separate names with a comma.