I am now back with another build to work with.
This worklog is originally from TheModZoo but i wanted to share it with you...
So i got the idea of trying out some engraving.
Since i had some extra acrylic laying around i thought i'd give it a shot.
Ok so i got some new white sleeving from a company named Sleeva.se
i don't know if they ship internationally. I do know they...
Ok so i got me some new stuff.. More paint(oil based high glossy hobby paint as usual), cable management items & some velcro tape.
Got me some watercooling now.
And some new dust filters (the old ones sucked)
Made a Hole in the PSU...
Got sick of the orange LED fans so i decided to modify them abit..
First i took apart the case and looked around for fans laying...
Welcome! This is a Project Log by jompenleet.
This project is closing soon and iam starting a NEW PROJECT in a Phantom 820 case.
Separate names with a comma.