First thing, this was originally started over on another site, so meh, I thought I would chuck it up on here. Its a build im doing for a site where we are having a little competition, should be good to see some of the other results. Im literally copying and pasting my work across, so pardon if it seems a little jumbled. My Build Log For WCUK Modding Competition. I probably should have started this off from the start of the build, BUT, some of you know me and you know I never do that. XD Im too lazy. Anyways. This is what I have been doing: These are literally ALL of the tools I have to use. So this is going to be my hand crafted mod me thinks. To top things off, my favourite file broke too. I went about this in one weird order of things, simply due to my idea and technique finding abilities. :S Chopped out the side of the main frame Marked up on the front where I will be cutting for the rad. Did some cutting to the mobo tray (cant forget safety glasses ) Some tidying left to be done Then after removing the rivets on the case ( they were small rivets and I only own 4/6mm rivets, so on that note, I just re-drilled all of the holes out to this size, meaning a load of old rivets are now a permanent fixture on my drill bit ) ROFL!!! The next bit was to cut out the front for the rad after it was marked out. Started to fill my bin with scrap metal. Then I moved on to making my acrylic front for this project. Cut it out, then made the primary cut for the drive bay area, I still have a little thing to do to this, which I think will make this mod look great and then finishing touches (finishing it up, tidying edges etc). I then had to stop doing this, as I had to do a move. I thought, RIGHT, I need space, out to my shed I go. So i took out my unit ( threw it down the stairs and out the door then dragged it round) to the shed and propped up my old wallpapering table for some extra space. Rigged up some extension leads and stole the lamp from the living room. Im going to hopefully get on with some more today. So all being well, I shall do an update asap. UPDATE TIME!!!! Did some shizzle todays, lmfao, First off, bought me a new file, as you know, my last one broke, so i bought a BEEFY one!!! HOO YAR!! Then mainly did some filing through the day, did the mobo tray (decided to make it square edges instead of round ): Then i put some nice new rivets in it to make it all lovely and strong again : Then i rearranged the pump mount (made a new one from some scraps) : Redid the front of the case, making way for the rad, thought i would neaten it up and get rid of the chunky bits, now there is no support at all so think i may buy some tube steel to slap in there, i think it needs it quite badly now. : Finished the front cover to the extent where i can now test fit it (its all nicely fitting, and thats masking tape on the top and sides, not chunk missing XD ): And a sneaky peak as to what i plan on doing to the top: Cheers guys. Another Update So, this is what I managed to do today. First of all, I have something to say, needle file + slippage = PAIN!!! Right, to the work of today, first off, I decided to make a window on the top, dont ask me why but hey, I though it would work well with the acrylic iv put in there. Then had to think about something to do for a side panel design, and in the end i managed to come up with this.: The desgin drawn on the back All done Id like to mention that ALL of this was done with only a jigsaw and a set of file, hence why my wrist is now dead. This is a little mock up of what iv done so far : AND, whilst just being sat here i have come up with a great idea for the top of the case, which means a hell of a lot more work for me tomorrow. oh well, better than college work i suppose. Cheers for looking guys, I'll update after another bit of work tomorrow.