1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playstation 3 £279.99 for New PS3 details inside

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by D3s3rt_F0x, 5 Oct 2007.

1. D3s3rt_F0x

D3s3rt_F0x What's a Dremel?

Found this a few mintues ago new PS3 £279.99 delivered

The specifics that make it cheap are that it comes without the front USB and memory card readery, theres only 2 USB ports on the rear and it comes without the PS2 backward compatibility and obviously the 40 gig hdd.

Nice to see Sony moving the price and console in the right direction, but still theres no games or at least PS3 specific games that intrest me apart from GT5 but that aint enough to make me buy it and MGS4 but thats over a year away.

2. Neogumbercules

Neogumbercules What's a Dremel?

If you like adventure games Folklore is getting really good reviews (9.0 from IGN) and Warhawk is one of the best multi-player games of the year. Burnout Paradise is being developed on the PS3 and ported to 360 (for a change) and from what I hear the PS3 version is the superior one. And there's always UTIII (which has been delayed) and Haze, which is looking pretty good. There's also a lot of PSN games that are really good like Everyday Shooter, the game where you shoot asteroids (can't remember what it's called) and echochrome if you like puzzle games. There's plenty on the PS3 right now to keep you interested until the big hitters like RE5, MGS and GT5 hit.

3. mookboy

mookboy BRAAAAAAP

I'm gonna wait til this kills the price of the 20GB versions crashes on eBay... and then pounce.

4. Major

Major Guest

5. mikeuk2004

mikeuk2004 What you Looking at Fool!

6. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

Blimey £280, that's a lot better, I might consider grabbing one after I've got myself a decent HDTV and there are some nice games released.