1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

POTM [03/07] The architect

Discussion in 'Photography, Art & Design' started by J-Pepper, 9 Mar 2007.

1. J-Pepper

J-Pepper Minimodder

I haven't updated in a while because of work and study. I just don't have enough time to do everything I want to do and something had to give. However, I decided to dismantle a hard drive and it provided the perfect opportunity for me to take some much needed photos.

I also haven't got my Mac working yet after its hard drive decided to give up the ghost. So I can't post process or clean up the photo until I do.

I will resubmit later in the month when I get my Mac back up and running.

Enjoy!

[​IMG]

No post-pro, 50mm F1.4 reverse macro at F11 and 2 secs. Also the photo site isn't loading??

2. Shadowed_fury

Shadowed_fury Minimodder

Minus that obvious bit of dust to the right, I quite like that. :) Nice job!

3. supermonkey

supermonkey Deal with it

I like the complementary colors at work. The orange highlights go quite well with the dominant blue color.

The composition isn't too bad, but I think it could be better. Personally, I think you could crop out most of the left and bottom, and a bit off the top. Close in right around the center with the spindle on the right. In my opinion, that would make for an interesting abstract.

Still, not bad considering there's no post work done!

-monkey

4. Jamie

Jamie ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

Would have been nice to get more depth, perhaps stack several versions with different focal points.

5. overdosedelusion

overdosedelusion I mostly come at night, mostly..

please clone out that nasty piece of dust :O

otherwise the colours are lovely

6. J-Pepper

J-Pepper Minimodder

Thanks for the initial comments guys but Like I said.. this is the dead hard drive from my Mac which is currently still out of action so I can't post pro or edit.

The only way I got this up here was to install Picasa onto my work computer as it was only a small install... don't think they'd approve of me installing Photoshop on it!

When I my Mac back up, it'll be edited :thumb:

Tags: