1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

POTM [05/07] Kite Girl

Discussion in 'Photography, Art & Design' started by BioSniper, 26 May 2007.

1. BioSniper

BioSniper New Member

[​IMG]

Click for large

I've really struggled this month to come up with something I liked so decided to try something a little different and have a go at a Triptych.
    It's not "people" per-sae more person but ya know, it's still just about in fitting with the theme :D

There wasn't much of a sky today (as you can see) and the clouds broke on the final shot in the three right when we started to pack up, typical.

Comments and constructive criticism welcome :)

::edit:: Yes, I know there is no EXIF that's because I used Save for Web in Photoshop. If you want me to post it don't hesitate to ask.

2. M_D_K

M_D_K Active Member

cool :) loving the beamer dude :) also nice picture.

Reminds me we should meet a PS again you can have a go on my new kite :D.

3. MrWillyWonka

MrWillyWonka Chocolate computers galore!

Isn't that at Port Solent? I fly my gf's kite there sometimes, wind-a-plenty!

Love the way you made the triple pic (learnt a new word today - triptych!).

4. BioSniper

BioSniper New Member

Cheers guys. Yes, well recognised, it is Portsolent! ;)

5. M_D_K

M_D_K Active Member

Its good to see Rosie still on her feet lol last time she was on a kite she was on the floor haha.

Wonka we should have a kite meet up lol me you and andy meet at the solent :).

P.S. im free this weekend andy, my knees are healing nicely so i should be able to get back out with the 16 :), had an unlucky accident the other week lol came down pretty damn hard from about 8ft and removed alot of the skin off my knees being dragged up southsea common lol then the safety snapped an my kite flew away rofl got it back after it landed on a parked car half a mile away in the town center lol.

Tags: