1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

10-year-olds accused in homeless beating

Discussion in 'Serious' started by Cthippo, 30 Mar 2007.

1. Cthippo

Cthippo Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

:sigh:

2. oddball walking

oddball walking ...!

What on earth made them do that, I do worry about some peoples sanity. It make it worse that it is a army veteran that they attacked.

3. crazydeep74

crazydeep74 What's a Dremel?

Whats with these Florida kids? They have nice weather, the ocean, they should be so lucky.

4. specofdust

specofdust Banned

Simple solution to this. Have people three times their age smash concrete blocks in their faces. Offer them no medical attention. If they die, great. If not, their punishment has been fullfilled and let them continue on their lives. If only.....

5. Stuey

Stuey You will be defenestrated!

I know exactly what's to blame for cases like these.

a) Violent video games!
    b) Dumbass useless parents who don't raise their children right.

Loud mouthed asshole lobbyists will claim that it's violent video games. Logical people know that it's the parents' and kids' faults. Video games might be slightly at cause here but it's definitely not the major cause.

6. airchie

airchie What's a Dremel?

FFS, when will parents start facing their responsibilities and teach their kids right from wrong??

7. zhangmaster12

zhangmaster12 What's a Dremel?

"It's been rough. I'm so old. I'm really tired of it," he said
    I feel bad for that guy, especailly hes an army vet.

why the hell would someone randomely beat up a homeless vet? i dont make sense.

8. [S]huttle

[S]huttle What's a Dremel?

I moved from Daytona Beach back in October of last year. It's not the first time some kids have beat up some homeless guys there. A couple of years ago a few kids killed a homeless guy. The homeless guy was beaten three different times over a two-hour period. Striking the victim in the face, throwing a log on him and then jumping up and down on the log. I remember reading a statement from a couple of the kids, said the reason they killed the guy was cause they were bored ! Well lets see how bored they get now that they got life in prison with no parole.

9. supermonkey

supermonkey Deal with it

The fact that he is an Army vet doesn't make any difference. It's horrible that anyone is abused like that, period.

That doesn't do anything to solve the problem. You'd just end up with angry, disfigured kids with a grudge against the state. And next time they'll try harder to avoid being caught.

If we kill them out of revenge, and in such a barbaric way, then we aren't any better than the kids, so what's the point in punishing them at all?

-monkey