1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

10k Ohm Temp Sensors on aquaero 6

Discussion in 'Watercooling' started by dynamis_dk, 21 Feb 2018.

1. dynamis_dk

dynamis_dk Grr... Grumpy!!

I’ve got an Aquaero 6 I never quite setup right so I’m looking to finally get it all sorted. I’ve like to use a couple inline water temp sensors but I’ve read the Aqua Computer ones a quite cheaply made so was going to pickup some Phyoba ones I’ve seen but they state it’s a 10k Ohm sensor so I’m trying to confirm if these will work with the Aquaero 6 XT? I’m struggling to find anything which can give me a yes or no

2. The_Crapman

The_Crapman World's worst stuntman. Lover of bit-tech

I have a couple of these Phobya one's that I'm plumbing into a 6LT, should have it running in a couple of days to confirm for definite if they work, but all of the Aquacomputer sensors on aquatuning are also 10K ohm so there shouldn't be any reason for them not to.

3. dynamis_dk

dynamis_dk Grr... Grumpy!!

Awesome, for the sake a couple of days I’ll wait for a confirm but that’s certain the news I was hoping for. Those you linked to are the exact same I’m looking to order. I have a couple aquacomputer ones but they are the type you put barbs into both sides and look rubbish lol.

4. Jeffrey Miller

Jeffrey Miller What's a Dremel?

Was there ever an answer?

5. The_Crapman

The_Crapman World's worst stuntman. Lover of bit-tech

My 10ohm phobya sensors work fine.:thumb: