1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MSI K9A Platinum

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 23 Jan 2007.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

2. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

An Americanism, third paragraph on the first page.. 'bunch of bright flashing LEDs?' ('of' wants adding)

Paragraph 9 on page 2 'but having a two different' ('a' wants omitting)

Paragraph 10 on page 2 'considering in a CrossFire' ('in' wants omitting, or add 'buying' after 'in')

Paragraph 1 on page 3 'layout that still features with both Parallel' ('with' wants omitting)

Paragraph 2 on page 3 'You have all the bases covered' ('the' wants adding)

Paragraph 6 on page 3 'be increased to to a dangerous 1.75V' ('to' wants omitting)

Paragraph 7 on page 3 'Row Cylce Time' (sp)

Paragraph 2 on page 4 'and an endless loop of Far Cry loop if all is well.' (Remove second use of 'loop', methinks)

Last paragraph on page 6 'Decompression testing is also overall faster than the other boards tested.' (Swap the highlighted words around, methinks)

Paragraph 3 on page 10 'it was a simple case of apply the timings and correct' (wants to be 'applying')

Paragraph 8 on page 10 'hardware outside of its normal operating' (there's the missing 'of' from page 1! Not needed here)

Content: 10/10
    Spelling: 8/10
    Grammar: 9/10

Could do better, see me after class.

:D

3. Lian Li Lover

Lian Li Lover What's a Dremel?

I have a similar board to that (the sli version) and had a similar (well a bit) experience to what you had at the end except without overclocking. Installed windows fine and has over the period of a wekk got dramatically worse. It stopped booting so I tried reinstalling and now it locks up when trying to install windows or fedora. Time for an RMA methinks.

4. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

looks nice... shame it is not an C2D capable board and has those crappy leds in the back.

5. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Could ya email me next time, save the embarrassment. :D

This post has been spell checked

It's nice to know someone reads my stuff though :)

6. Da Dego

Da Dego Brett Thomas

don't blame me, I didn't proofread this one ;)

Tags: Add Tags