1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

13 year old boy becomes a dad

Discussion in 'Serious' started by Veles, 13 Feb 2009.

1. C-Sniper

C-Sniper Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

J/k

It actually happens all the time here in the states. There was a middle school kid (7th grade so about 13-14) who got another girl pregnant. In many of the less fortunate school zones it is not uncommon for people to drop out due to having children. One of my High school teachers came from a school only about 20mi from where I live and the pregnancy rate was over 30%.

2. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

He doesn't, he's actually just been bullshitting us all this time but nobody knows any better.

Last edited: 14 Feb 2009
    mvagusta likes this.
  3. Lord_A

Lord_A Boom baby!

lol

4. Major

Major Guest

Said it on another forum, there is only 2 words to descibe this.

"****ed up"

Everything about it is ****ed up, the child will be ****ed, the boys life is ****ed, everything about it is just ****ed.

Need I say more?

I find it sick that a 15 year old would get it on with a 13 year old for a start, it's wrong, she has just used him to get pregnant, maybe her parents told her to do so? Maybe she has learnt from her parents or people around her that if you have a kid your life is sorted with benefits, it wouldn't surprise me.

5. null_x86

null_x86 Thread Closer

lulz, that is not suprising... same thing has happened in the US, except the girl was smart enough to go have an abortion...

6. Furymouse

Furymouse Like connect 4 in dagger terms

After watching that video it seems that the boy doesn't even realize what is going on. It may just be the shock of something big like this happening, but I would say it's more likely that he isn't even thinking about what this is going to do to his life. Which is to be expected from someone as young as he is.
    As for the babies future, I am betting it will mostly be cared for by one of the parents ( meaning the parents of the children who just had a child) So I would say this kid is going to be raised in the same way that their parents were raised.

Mark your calendars everyone, 2021, 24 year old grandpa when 12 year old son has son :D

7. overdosedelusion

overdosedelusion I mostly come at night, mostly..

24 Year old grandpa arrested for aggravated assault, burglary, and fraud, leaves behind family of 12. 8 of 12 awaiting trial for speeding, drinking, and vandalism.

8. notatoad

notatoad pretty fing wonderful

meh. when i was in grade eight there were kids having sex. that would have been about 12-13yo. they were the kind of people who probably won't live past 25 though, they've just got to cram everything in to a shorter time period.

9. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

urgh, to think my tax money is going to be wasted on "supporting" these ****ing inbreeding chavs.

10. tominated

tominated What's a Dremel?

wow that's messed up

11. wgy

wgy What's a Dremel?

13?

when i was 13 i was making dens not baby's.

12. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

^^^ Liratheal's Law, right there. :D

13. Ramble

Ramble Ginger Nut

Poor kid, that girl is a total minger.

Nexxo is Jonny 5?

14. cpemma

cpemma Ecky thump

It's not just menarche that comes earlier these days, there's the constant commercial pressure on young people to spend money making themselves sexually attractive. And just check out their reading material.

Last edited: 14 Feb 2009
  15. sixfootsideburns

sixfootsideburns modeteer

yeah me too but the one kid i went to school with who got got a girl pregnant that early wore a condom and it broke.

I dont know though... I see most people saying things like "this kids life is totally ****ed..." He DOES have parents of his own, they just MIGHT help... it certainly isn't unheard of. lol
    And come on, 13? He probably didnt know any better. Unfortunately they are just too young to be able to make good decisions about a lot of things in life. Someone said before that this is the kind of thing that happens when you dont teach sex ed in school. damn straight! it doesnt eliminate the problem but it sure as s**t helps!

quite honestly though, you really never know. Maybe, just maybe this kid will end up getting the support he needs to really figure out what having a kid means, get mature years younger than his friends, take care of his kid, and lead a good life. Not an impossible scenario, lol. I guess I just try not to take on a pessimistic point of view in unfortunate situations like this.

I do wish the kid the best of luck though. 13... man, still had his whole life to live, what a shame

16. Rum&Coke

Rum&Coke What's a Dremel?

Shes not being charged with statutory rape because they are both below consent, if either of them was above age they would likely be.

In my own opinion I think that arguement really misses the point. Sex is glamorized and sold wholesale to the youngest markets because while Sex Ed is taught in most places, its a pretty dry technical biology lecture rather than a discussion on the more broad things such as emotion, responsibility, health etc... The magazines arn't glamorizing "A Dick goes in a Vagina!" they're glamorizing human emotion and relationships in general rather than the actual technicalities involved.

17. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Defeated by my own argument!

Damnit, Nexxo, you win again!

I feel like Team Rocket or something...

18. julianmartin

julianmartin resident cyborg.

What annoys me is the Christian pro life society that have commended the young couple for being so brave to bring a life into this world and their courage is immense or something like that. What kind of message does that send? Deplorable.

19. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Absolutely. This issue is what more up-to-date sexual health and behaviour and "baby classes" (in which you have to look after a simlated baby) are trying to address: the health issues, the emotional and behavioural aspects and the long-term consequences.

On the upside, you have now joined the small group of elite forum members who have a law named after them. ;)

Since when did you expect a rational comment from the Christian Pro-Lifers? Their whole premise is a contradiction in terms.

EDIT: The plot thickens... :rolleyes:

Last edited: 15 Feb 2009
  20. Furymouse

Furymouse Like connect 4 in dagger terms

Now this is sounding like someone who is just trying to milk the system for more aid and money. Pure and simple, these people wanted another child so they could get more welfare but were to "selfish"( that sounds weird ) to do it themselves. So they decide to let their daughter have the baby that they need in order to collect more aid, seeing as the mother is still under their care. Man these people really bug me. [/rant]