1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Assassin's Creed PC adds exclusive missions

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 8 Feb 2008.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. outlawaol

outlawaol Geeked since 1982

Glad to see a excellent game going to PC. I say that from what I've heard, Ive never played it. But I wish they would put all excellent games accross all systems, including PC.

Like Halo 3 for PC, is that gonna take as long as 2 (and not suck as much)?!

3. HourBeforeDawn

HourBeforeDawn a.k.a KazeModz

yup this is a game I am certainly looking forward too

4. Hg

Hg The game known as life

Love the Xbox360 Version, But it does get abit repetitive however due to the fast playing area in each city on which this game is played, you soon find other things to do.
    Cant wait to get my hands on this game for pc

5. cjoyce1980

cjoyce1980 What's a Dremel?

I loved the game but it does get abit repetitive by the 5 or 6 mission, but if these new missions were available for download for the 360, i think it would add more replay valve.

once you have done the game, there isnt anything to go back to.....

6. p3n

p3n What's a Dremel?

The PC port of the game, which will be available this March ...
    The PC version of the original, which has sold 2.5 million copies since release - eh?

I too thought the action just about managed to split up the monotonous missions, seems like these new 'types' would just be new ways of getting the 'intel' for each big mission. Else some silly filler side story since they cant go off track from the trilogy...

7. Dreaming

Dreaming What's a Dremel?

Read it like that and it makes sense :)

8. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

i bet those new maps are cut out during console developments due to not enough memory on those consoles. may be that's also the reason why recommended spec is 3GB.

:D great to see the extra time is well spent.

9. willowthewhite

willowthewhite Minimodder

The more details that are released, the greater my anticipation for this game. Glad to see that there acknowledging the supierior gaming platform with these extra mission types.

10. yakyb

yakyb i hate the person above me

just in time for the q9450 :)

11. Redbeaver

Redbeaver The Other Red Meat

if it has an ending like crysis, ill be dissapointed :(

12. Whalemeister

Whalemeister is so hot right now!

If my girlfriend had a Redbeaver I'd be dissapointed ;)

13. r3Q

r3Q Minimodder

basically, IMO every mission was exactly the same. after the third mission i was bored as hell. i ended up playing to the 9th mission until i ran out of time and had to go back home. the only reason i got that far was because there was nothing else to do back home when i was on vacation while my friends were at work.

what needs to happen, is each mission has to be UNIQUE. not collect identical intel for every mission and kill a guy at the end then run away. unique things need to happen, the "bosses" need to fight back differently some how, and there needs to be more than 4 "weapons" if you call throwing knifes and fists weapons. and there should also be some sort of skill set for climbing and speed running across roof tops.

from beginning to end, minus the minimal weapon additions and the minuscule skill upgrades (blocking, ect) the game was exactly the same from beginning to end.

and can someone tell me what is the deal with each guild master picking up that same book and putting it in the same spot, and opening to the same page every time a cut scene opens up for a mission in the assassins guild is all about? what is significant about that page!!!

/rant

sorry. game looked amazing, played really fluidly, and was enjoyable premise, but execution IMO was horrific.

Tags: Add Tags