1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bits More Spore: An interview with Thomas Vu

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 14 Feb 2008.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

2. 1ad7

1ad7 What's a Dremel?

I'm interested and a the same time completely bored with this game. It could be the most addicting thing sense Roller coaster tycoon 1 or it could be another crysis, amazing yet I play it once all the way through and never touch it again for months. I don't know what to think.

3. Almightyrastus

Almightyrastus On the jazz.

"Ocean Quigley" what a name!!!

4. LeMaltor

LeMaltor >^_^

Yeah, it is hard to get excited when we have been hearing about it for years, and we still have another 7 months to wait :S

5. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 What's a Dremel?

I want a flying toilet creature..

6. EmJay

EmJay What's a Dremel?

Why all the worries about Creationists? The game may follow an evolutionary pattern, but everything's still being guided behind the scenes by an intelligent designer... I could actually see this going a ways to reconcile that particular debate by showing how evolution and God are not mutually exclusive. (Of course, that would require people on both sides of the issue to look beyond the knee-jerk reaction. I'd say that'd happen when pigs fly, but then Spore makes that perfectly possible, too...)

Tags: Add Tags