1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OCZ Technology Unveils Ultra-Fast Two Gigahertz DDR3 Modules Optimized for NVIDIA790i

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by Guest-16, 19 Mar 2008.

1. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

OCZ Technology Unveils Ultra-Fast Two Gigahertz DDR3 Modules Optimized for the New NVIDIA nForce 790i Ultra SLI Platform

Delft, Netherlands—March 19, 2008—OCZ Technology Group (LSE: OCZ), a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, today unveiled blistering fast PC3-16000 DDR3 modules that are also NVIDIAâ SLIä-certified to run at an extreme 2GHz on the next generation NVIDIA nForceä 790i Ultra SLI motherboards also released today. Designed to offer enthusiasts the rock-solid stability and speed they’ve been demanding since the mainstreaming of DDR3 platforms, the OCZ PC3-16000 SLI-Ready series makes use of the unbeatable overclocking capabilities of the nForce 790i Ultra SLI platform and takes DDR3 to new heights.

“OCZ is excited to partner with NVIDIA on the launch of the new nForce 790i Ultra SLI platform which is a DDR3 overclocking dream come true for enthusiasts,” commented Alex Mei, Executive Vice President and CMO, OCZ Technology Group. “By releasing a range of EPP 2.0 DDR3 kits as well as our ESA Certified PC Power & Cooling Turbo-Cool 1200 PSU alongside the nForce 790i Ultra SLI launch, we are able to provide a robust total solution to consumers looking for a unique combination of unbeatable overclocking and easy monitoring in real time.”

“We are proud to work with OCZ Technology on a wide spectrum of products, including their cutting-edge EPP 2.0 DDR3 SLI Memory-certified memory, which helps expand our overall enthusiast ecosystem” said Tom Petersen, Director of Technical Marketing for MCP Business Unit at NVIDIA. “By working together, we are able to provide our customers a complete solution that takes full advantage of the full performance capabilities of our new nForce 790i Ultra SLI platform.”

http://www.ocztechnology.com/products/memory/ocz_pc3_16000_nvida_sli_ready_edition