1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drive into your heart - Thermaltake Strike MX Middle Tower Chassis

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by Guest-16, 18 Apr 2008.

1. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Drive into your heart - Thermaltake Strike MX Middle Tower Chassis

With the insistence on “Key 3 Spirit”, Thermaltake strives to provide PC users with more innovative and superior products than other players in intensively competitive PC chassis market nowadays. In consistence with such belief, Thermaltake is pleased to announce the latest creation – Strike MX – for users who demand the balance between style and performance.

The 23cm Touchcolor™ Fan featuring 5 modes color shifting offering users not only more visual enjoyment but also better ventilation. Together with the stylish design of gun metal front bezel and metal mesh, brand new Strike MX is not only eye-catching, but also tailored to provide users with excellent thermal performance.

In addition to the extraordinary outward appearance, Strike MX impresses all with its well-organized inner structure. The rear 120mm Turbofan and the optional Turbofan in the reserved space in the front of the chassis allow optimal airflow for efficient system ventilation. And the innovative design of 90-degree rotated HDD cage makes installation extremely easy. Moreover, the completely tool-free design and smart cable management of all high-end chassis in Strike MX, provide the most user-friendly environment for minimized installation time and trouble.

For those seek to build a medium sized system with high thermal performance chassis, Strike MX is an excellent and stylish choice impossible to miss!

http://www.thermaltake.com/product/Chassis/midtower/StrikeMX/StrikeMX_index.asp

About Thermaltake
    Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency. Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.

2. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

Really, really, lost in translation. On all counts. "Drive into your heart" - I mean, come on.

Drive what into my heart? When you flip the 5 1/4 inch bay covers, do they ping off with that much force?

Where's the vision? The pioneering design? It's just a box with a chunky bit on the front. Is it really what people want?

3. E.E.L. Ambiense

E.E.L. Ambiense Acrylic Heretic

:duh: Oh, Thermaltake.

I think this is a classic case (get the pun? :rolleyes:) of the higher-end people versus the "PC Ricers" that tend to buy up stuff like this.

4. Brett89

Brett89 Minimodder

PC Ricers, lmao!
    That fan though, epic fail.

5. RinSewand

RinSewand What's a Dremel?

I think they may have missed the "less is sometimes more" idea here.

And advertising like that really annoys me. It doesn't impress all! It hasn't impressed me yet, and looks decidedly average, although given the lack of high res images on their website (who uses unclickable thumbnails these days when they're advertising, honestly!) I can't really tell any of the key features that 'I'm impressed by'

RwD

6. jhanlon303

jhanlon303 The Keeper of History

Nothing to see here - Move along.

When was the last new good looking TT case? Been a while.
    John