1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bits Computex 2008 Content Index

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 9 Jun 2008.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

2. Horizon

Horizon Dremel Worthy

Biggest ever but nothing that interesting, a big yawn. Atom has been covered to death, I not going to begin on 'HTPC'. Nehalem...you know what they should have renamed Computex to Intelfest 2008. I was particularly looking forward to the motherboards but you've see one intel board, you've seen them all and unfortunately I don't like the idea of over clocking my cpu to death or have a few tanks of LG tucked away in my garage. What I'd like to see are true motherboards for enthusiasts not motherboards for walking dollar signs, how about a board with no onboard sound chances are i'm going to buy a seperate sound card, less pci, one pci max the rest a combination of PCIe. I want motherboards that perform, not to look at.

3. sheninat0r

sheninat0r What's a Dremel?

One PCI? I'd rather just get three PCI-e and four PCI instead of a zillion of those useless PCI-e x1 slots that motherboards come loaded with today.

4. ParaHelix.org

ParaHelix.org What's a Dremel?

I love Japan, I am learning Japanese just to go there one day, and maybe even work there. Watashi wa Danny desu, genki desu ka? :)

5. Hazardous

Hazardous What's a Dremel?

That's a lot of time/trouble to go to, for just one day in Japan :jawdrop:

:p

6. ParaHelix.org

ParaHelix.org What's a Dremel?

By "one day" I meant I want to travel there one day, not stay there for ONE day, as I said I also want to work in Japan.

7. Hazardous

Hazardous What's a Dremel?

I knew that ;)
    It obviously escaped you - unfortunately, that I was using a play on words - hence why I added the :p lower down in my post :idea:

Tags: Add Tags