1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 12 Jun 2008.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

2. badders

badders Neuken in de Keuken

I'm loving it at the moment - I did get a wireless 360 controller to go with it though. The keyboard isn't the most intuitive interface for a 3d platformer, but it's not that bad. Two people sharing a keyboard is not fun, I have yet to see whether one player can be on a controller, and one on a keyboard.

The 360 controller wasn't just for this - it's also for a bit of casual GRIDding.

Great review, but I don't find myself grading it a 7 - The lego games all fill me with a sort of child-like glee, and they're great for a quick half hour.

3. Almightyrastus

Almightyrastus On the jazz.

Will be interesting to see what this is like on the DS. Getting a copy on that as soon as poss.

4. supermonkey

supermonkey Deal with it

Is the keyboard interface the only real complaint for the PC version? When we got the Lego Star Wars games, we bought a couple game pads for the PC, and I've been trying to decide whether to get the Indiana Jones games on PC or the Wii.

-monkey

5. steveo_mcg

steveo_mcg What's a Dremel?

I agree with the interface, i played the demo on the keyboard and promptly bought a x360 pad with the game. But thats the only problem i had with it being on the pc.

I've got to say i miss my lightsaber though, gun battles are much harder when you can't bounce the blaster shots back at the bad guys.

6. Ragdoll84

Ragdoll84 AkA "Miss X-Box"

Oooh, I can't wait to play this. Probably on my DS, unless anyone convinces me otherwise.

Did Lego Star Wars on the DS have cutscenes? I don't remember any :-S

7. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

When I played the demo I decided it needed a controller, other than that it's brilliant; indeed, dare I say it, better than Lego:SW...

8. IanW

IanW Grumpy Old Git

/me want (it to work on WINE :( )

9. HourBeforeDawn

HourBeforeDawn a.k.a KazeModz

looks decent but on an off topic moment who else thought the new Indie movies sucked, I mean really 19 years for that... what a joke...

10. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

Bought the 360 version, apart from the odd irritating puzzle (I'm looking at the double rotating pillar bounce in ToD to get a chest here) I'm really enjoying it.

11. Almightyrastus

Bought the DS version last night on the way home from work and it is great fun, only played through the first 3 levels (don't want to burn through it all too fast) and it is just what I was expecting

12. Thacrudd

Thacrudd Where's the any key?!?

I hope it isn't as buggy aas the lego star wars on DS. I had to return it because it was so bad it was unplayable! I'll wait a bit to find out....

13. Almightyrastus

The original trillogy on the DS was very very buggy but the complete saga was fine, they redid all the original saga sections

Tags: Add Tags