1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News No More Heroes 2 to have two UK versions

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 10 Oct 2008.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. mikeuk2004

mikeuk2004 What you Looking at Fool!

they are making a sequal to that terribal game? urgh I feel dirty.

3. themax

themax What's a Dremel?

Has the game even broken the 500,000 barrier? Granted, not all games are made with platinum status in mind but given it's poor sales on the Wii, I was hoping the much hyped game would jump to 360 or PS3.

Don't get me wrong though, I loved the game on Wii, but it honestly did not feel at home on the console; and is probably why it didn't sell well.

4. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

Sounds incredibly costly, everyone will get the gory version and the censored version will be left on the shelves.

5. Kamakazie!

Kamakazie! What's a Dremel?

It sold incredibly well for such a low budget game with a niche style. It is Suda/Grasshoppers biggest selling game by a long, long way.
    To make the same game on the 360/PS3 would cost magnitudes more and probably sell very few extra copies simply because it would still be a low budget title for those consoles.

6. MajestiX

MajestiX What's a Dremel?

low budget games don't require much sales to make profit compare to high budget block busters.

it's not a numbers game, there's plenty of games that deserve gold or plat based on % of sales compare to cost of production.

but marketers and people like big numbers you'll see less of the gem of a game.

Tags: Add Tags