1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blogs Boxee - the outsider bringing media centres to the mainstream?

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 3 Feb 2009.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

2. culley

culley What's a Dremel?

I installed boxee on my apple tv a while back and though it looked nice and worked rather ok, but it was easier for me to steam content through my 360.

But i had a look last week on the boxee internet channels and to my suprise i noticed BBC iPlayer, i cant recieve any anologue/digital singals in my bedroom which makes iPlayer on boxee great for me.

I've watched atleast 2 programmes a night on my Apple TV since i discovered the iPlayer and i think i will be using it more regualry from now on.

3. Atomic

Atomic Gerwaff

I love Boxee, I use it to stream TV/Film from my main rig downstairs to my TV.

The interface is lurvely and my very-non-techy gf can use it without bugging me, which is a bonus ;)

4. asphinx

asphinx What's a Dremel?

This does sound interesting, but XBMC has already won my heart a long time ago.

5. phuzz

phuzz This is a title

We've installed it on our AppleTV, the problem is, it just doesn't have the horsepower to play any files bigger than 720, which makes it all a bit useless...

Tags: Add Tags