1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News The Dishwasher coming to XBLA this week

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 31 Mar 2009.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. themax

themax What's a Dremel?

Loved the demo. I played it over and over for days when it first hit when XNA titles were demo'd months back on Live. Will definately be picking this up when I get a chance.

3. War-Rasta

War-Rasta What's a Dremel?

Haven't tried it but I've always been curious ever since I read the two articles here. I'll have to download the demo and see what it's all about.

4. HourBeforeDawn

HourBeforeDawn a.k.a KazeModz

okay to be honest I never heard of it but just by reading what Bit-tech stated here is sounds pretty well pathetic and some what a knock off of FLCL with the weird plot/ guitar weapons although your a dishwasher person and well ya none of this makes any sense, just out of curiosity was he typically high when he was a dishwasher?

5. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

How about you get an idea about what you're talking about first, m'kay?

6. devdevil85

devdevil85 What's a Dremel?

+1

This description alone sold me:

"The Dishwasher has arcade co-op, drop-in solo campaign co-op, and drop-in solo phantom guitar co-op using the guitar peripheral. Phantom guitar players can unload electric death by playing wicked solos, perform basic movement, and use the guitar's motion control to rip through enemies with a razor-sharp headstock."

7. mikeuk2004

mikeuk2004 What you Looking at Fool!

Careful, Joe is very sensitive when it comes to indie games.

I thought it was ok, better than most of the crap community games on XBLA. However i’m not sure its worth the 800 points as its just a basic platformer which has gone over the top with gore. There is nothing new or special or about the game.

It got a bit boring killing the same old enemies, wasn’t much variation in the game.

Last edited: 31 Mar 2009
  8. HourBeforeDawn

HourBeforeDawn a.k.a KazeModz

no worries I tend to ignore what he usually has to say anyways as it tends to be well... nevermind, I still stand by the fact that I find this concept pathetic, they might as well have it where at the end the dishwasher person wakes up on the floor from a drug trip gone bad to realize hes still at his deadend job lol.

9. Mentai

Mentai What's a Dremel?

Antagonistic much? I think it sounds like a fun game. And the idea that an imagination stems from being on drugs is immature at best. Maybe it polarises people as much as FLCL does, but you certainly could have come across in a MUCH nicer way.

10. mikeuk2004

mikeuk2004 What you Looking at Fool!

I hope they do a new demo for the xbox live arcade realease to show more off it.

I have bought alot of xbox live arcade games (26 to be exact) and for some reason i just cant see its worth the same price as some of my other 800 point games.

I think at 400 points id snap it up, but from what i played im holding onto my wallet as im still on the fence.

Tags: Add Tags