1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Guitar Hero reality TV series in the works?

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 8 May 2009.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. Singularity

Singularity ******* Operator from Hell

Call of Duty - by Uwe Boll? :D

3. mclintox

mclintox Eat cheese!

I can only hope that they're joking!

4. p3n

p3n What's a Dremel?

a good SAS movie would be awesome .... yeah right

5. sear

sear Guest

My thoughts on the prospect of television and movie series based on those games: BAAARRRFFFF.

I almost feel sorry for these guys. Activision has become such a big company now that the Capitalist Manifesto demands that they continue to expand just to remain afloat, and since they have practically exhausted the videogame market they need to move to others, probably sacrificing a lot of quality along the way. Then they get bought out by Fox or Time Warner or something, and yadayada, you know how it goes.

6. War-Rasta

War-Rasta What's a Dremel?

Not really sure what exactly would a Guitar Hero show be like. I assume it will include guitars (duh!) but i hope is not a bunch of people playing air guitar while portraying an ultra dramatic life inside a house where they all live together.

A Call Of Duty movie won't really have anything different from any other war movie out there, but i guess that's problem that would be faced by any game that has such a realistic approach to a topic that's been done in movies so many times. If they do make this I will probably have a hard time telling it apart from Saving Private Ryan or Black Hawk Down.

The WoW movie I think would be a better idea since I think it has more characteristic elements to identify the franchise with, but since I don't really play WoW os know much about it I'll leave it like that.

7. HourBeforeDawn

HourBeforeDawn a.k.a KazeModz

CoD movie sure I can see it, in fact I have watched it, its called any war movie thats on DVD currently ~_~

as for Guitar Hero Reality TV show wow is this what TV has come to, I mean are the people watching something like this so dumb that they find that entertaining... how sad...

8. sui_winbolo

sui_winbolo Giraffe_City

*reads article title*

/sadface :(

9. lp1988

lp1988 Minimodder

Have you ever played any of the Warcraft games, It would proberly be a movie that is more based upon the entire universe and not the WOW game. Warcraft 3 I belive could be re-written to a decent movie.

10. rapidelf

rapidelf What's a Dremel?

cod film? it would be good if they made like the actually game, re-spawns, zombies etc lol

Tags: Add Tags