1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bits Episode 3 of the CPC and bit-tech Podcast

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Sifter3000, 26 Jul 2009.

1. Sifter3000

Sifter3000 I used to be somebody

2. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

i'd love to have more car features :) gadgets + cars = winwin

i don't really think Crysis runs like a pig. it's graphical capability is ahead of its time, it's in fact very well optimised.

there was one other thing that i was going to say..... but forgot. why is this thread started so late? i heard the podcast on iTunes on Friday

3. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Because it's "Sunday content", however the file has to be uploaded while we are physically in work (Friday eve) and the iTunes feed automatically sets itself up.

4. WildThing

WildThing Minimodder

Love these podcasts, keep 'em coming!:rock:

But can you stop slagging off Call of Juarez 1 please! Am I the only one who loved that game??!! /rant over

5. dmv915

dmv915 What's a Dremel?

Keep it up bit-tech and cpc!

I always look forward to these podcasts. If you could pump out some more of these any faster that would be awesome.

6. sear

sear Guest

I have to ask: is that just a stock photo, or is that your recording setup? I have a hard time believing you use an 8-track tape mixer to record a podcast.

7. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

It's actually the old bit-tech one Wil bought that uses Firewire, but we use a four port M-Audio.

8. thehippoz

thehippoz What's a Dremel?

lol oh god downloading it now.. if I have to hear about guybrush muffwood and how he stumbles around monkey island though- you guys got monkey island on the brain =] I might have to go back to drinking to get through it

9. logan'srun

logan'srun following the footsteps of giants

Listened to it, good stuff. But is it just me, or have you still not fixed the volume issues? I can hear 1 person really well, then all the others sound like they're mumbling with a mouthful of crisps. . .

10. Action_Parsnip

Action_Parsnip What's a Dremel?

+1 Although it is heavily nvidia biased i think. Warhead performs considerably better. Tried Wars for the first time yestedya patched to version 1.5, if only Crysis or warhead had that engine version, it runs really really well and levels load in a fraction of the time. Even ones copied and pasted from the original into wars.

11. shaffaaf27

shaffaaf27 The budget builder

LOL tittech

Tags: Add Tags