1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News NetSol crack loses 570,000 credit card details

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 28 Jul 2009.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. V3ctor

V3ctor Tech addict...

WOW... 570,000 credit cards... U just win the lottery...

3. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Someone cocked that one up!

4. Mr T

Mr T 4 Left Into Long 3 Right

They somehow managed to get hold of the domain another hosting company stole off me several years ago :(

Maybe if they go bust ill get it back :)

5. 1ad7

1ad7 What's a Dremel?

oh dear god... the sad part is the credit card companys keep leaving people out to dry when this **** happens...

6. Htr-Labs

Htr-Labs What's a Dremel?

-

Last edited: 19 Dec 2016
  7. perplekks45

perplekks45 LIKE AN ANIMAL!

Well put HTR. :thumb:

8. Fod

Fod what is the cheesecake?

In fact, the credit card company likes me so much, that they rang me when they noticed strange activity on my card! It's nice because if they notice it and ring you, you don't have to go through any paperwork - it's all automatic.

I think 1ad7 is confusing credit cards with debit cards; but even then a bank will usually reverse fraudulent transactions if caught early around once a year as a good will gesture.

(BTW, whoa != woe ;))

9. sub routine

sub routine Archie Gemel

HTR sorry but that sounds like shite. Any big business is not your friend, the adverts you see for banks are not to inspire you they are to dupe you out of all your maney. They do not love you or your family and they dont care about your well being. They are ran by stuffy little fat men with power issues and an insatiable greed for money.

10. sub routine

sub routine Archie Gemel

Also why are companies allowed to keep your details anyway?? I would rather input my details every time I perform a transaction.

11. nukeman8

nukeman8 What's a Dremel?

thats a very stereotypical view you have their.
    Im not saying all big business are good people but trying to make them all out to be horrible fat little men is very silly.
    for fact my bank manager is a tall slim rather attractive female lmao

12. impar

impar Minimodder

Greetings!
    This!

Just check your bank accounts to see if there is any unauthorised movement.

13. fodder

fodder Minimodder

This is a fact sub routine. Plus, a company is there to make money and they will make more by having happy customers. They are only evil entities bent on the destruction of society if your one of the 'everything should be free' brigade.

Brilliantly put. Now could someone explain that to our prime minister Mr Brown please?

14. sub routine

sub routine Archie Gemel

>.> obviously thats why the banks nearly didnt collapse ?? The artistic embellishment didn`t refer to them all being fat rather them all being fannies :) sorry to see it was wasted on you.

And i`m sorry but if the banks didnt aggressively sell too many people credit cards then the problem wouldn`t persist. The people receiving the cards are not capable of controlling themselves so really the banks shouldn`t throw our money away and should perform more thorough checks...unless of course they`re profiteering.

Anyway my point to the topic was why do these companies like xbox live, amazon etc feel obliged to keep my full details including my payment information? I would prefer if they didnt then I would only have myself to blame for any mis-givings. People shouldn`t be obliged to check their accounts to make sure someone else has created a problem from fraud!!

Tags: Add Tags