1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blogs Paying for attention

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Sifter3000, 25 Aug 2009.

1. Sifter3000

Sifter3000 I used to be somebody

2. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

On Radio2 this morning coming into work, there was a tidbit on how Ant and Dec were hosting a show in the US and that they were pleasantly surprised by how the audience had taken to them so quickly. Then they were told it was amazing what you could get for $15/hour.

3. Dreaming

Dreaming What's a Dremel?

I've got a greasemonkey script somewhere or something that lets you create loads and loads of twitter accounts quickly, as they dont require email authentication. Only thing you need to do is the captchya. I guess thats what he's doing.

4. leslie

leslie Just me!

It doesn't matter what the "CEO" thinks.

It only matters who he can convince to pay him. How many still fall for the emails saying they can put you at the top of Google search overnight or add 3inches your um... thing.

It doesn't even matter if it lasts a long time, he will get his quick cash, and when it starts failing he will move on to the next "big thing". Even if they offer a money back guarantee, most will not bother trying to get their money back. If you are too lazy to search and research before hiring, you are also too lazy to bother asking for your money back.

5. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

Sadly Quick cash is what most people are about now. No longer do we have people who want to have a long lasting company if they can make $500k within a month.

Tags: Add Tags