1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News iPhone dev Tapulous makes $1 million a month

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Sifter3000, 24 Dec 2009.

1. Sifter3000

Sifter3000 I used to be somebody

2. leveller

leveller Yeti Sports 2 - 2011 Champion!

It is truly amazing that Tapulous have achieved this, however I'm pretty sure it's only a handful of devs that achieve this amount of cash and quality products.

Interestingly Apple have announced to the main iPhone devs to get their apps ready for iTablet/book/whatever by creating them to run fullscreen as opposed to a specific iPhone res. Rumours are an announcement will come in Jan by Apple with more info, also a possible Apple conference in Jan too(?) interesting timing ... I'm damn sure Tapulous will be on the ball with their apps and be there at launch.

'Is the iPhone bubble about to burst?' - hell no. iPhone can be seen as the warmup for what comes next.

3. Krayzie_B.o.n.e.

Krayzie_B.o.n.e. What's a Dremel?

I think the IPhone 4G will be on Verizon next year so a lot of money making opportunities yet to be had.
    As long as the IPhone is number one then the bubble will never burst. If you didn't know, keeping the IPhone number well there's an APP for that.

Tags: Add Tags