1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Films 2012 Movie what can you say about this?

Discussion in 'General' started by technohive, 16 Aug 2009.

1. smc8788

smc8788 ...at least I have chicken

You, Sir, have just bought up some memories which I would rather have remained suppressed.

2. will.

will. A motorbike of jealousy!

"NO MORE PULL UPS"

That is your last line? Seriously? What a pile of horse ****!

The best part was Woodey Harrelson being crazy and clearly knowing that this film is toss so what the hell, overact everything and be a tool.

And in my opinion, the special effects were not that special! The whole point of them in a film like this is to look as real as possible while being amazing. When planes start magically floating about in the sky you can't believe what you're watching so they become pointless.

Also, I couldn't help but think, if Mr Cusak would just stop running away, this endless trail of human devastation would just swallow him up and be done with it. Wherever the guy went he was closely followed by death! It was clearly his fault!

I hate that I contributed towards any success this film may be having.

3. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

so im guessing you didnt like it? :D

4. jhanlon303

jhanlon303 The Keeper of History

I don't go for plot or actors. I go to see shiite blown up! That's all, just the effects.

5. javaman

javaman May irritate Eyes

The holy trinity of movies: Plot, actors/producers, effects

we need a new thread discussing what made a good films good.

Bit like war of the worlds. I can't stand tom cruise. I didn't mind the first mission impossible but since then every movie is the same guy with a different name.

day after tomorrow...if it became so cold how would some crappy fire save you? Hate happy endings just for the sake of it. Everyone should of died in that film, end of, if it was to be taken seriously as a "possible end of world senario"

I enjoyed knowing, good balance between reality and taking the piss...i mean sci-fi. ATM Im more inclined for that to be how things actually end lol