1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blogs Hardware 19 - The Cockney Cast

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 18 Feb 2011.

1. arcticstoat

arcticstoat Minimodder

2. Lockon Stratos

Lockon Stratos I Will Snipe You!

it makes me sad that manufacturers would run different return schemes for different countries. Just because we dont live in a certain country doesnt make us any less a customer then the people who do live in this 'special' country. its depressing. but UK customers have been shafted by so many schemes compared to our brothers n sisters across the pond and it is sickening. hardware is so much cheaper in the U.S then it is in the UK. we pay out of our noses, and we get exploited by manufacturers becase we are a nation of people that just sits there and accepts that, thats the way things are. the USA might be a bigger country compared to the UK. but WE pay MORE for hardware and we dont get crap like rebates or cashback schemes on almost every single peice of hardware. not to mention the VAT rate.

SHAME ON YOU MSI

3. Blackmoon181

Blackmoon181 Geography,Its not just colouring in

just a quick thought for you guys. i've been listening to your podcast in my car and was wondering if there is any way to adjust the volume on the mics so each person is roughly the same level ? Since some people ( can't remember the names) speak really quiet i turn it up and almost get deafened when someone laughs.

4. MrGumby

MrGumby CPC 464 User

Autotune :)

5. maximus09

maximus09 Forever n00b

well i guess they only have one mic and are sitting at different distances from it??

6. Technobod

Technobod Minimodder

Likely maximus09, but would it be too much to ask for it to be normalised to a constant level?

7. Whindog

Whindog What's a Dremel?

OOOhhhhh the agony.

To answer my question so early. Thinking i might have won the competition eagerly awaited for the announcment....and then NNNOOOOOO.........oh the pain. To have visions of the SC2 mouse mat on my desk and then its ripped out from underneath me :p

Great podecast guys. And thanx for the advice on LGA2011, now ill just wait till april to pick up a B3 MB and go from there.

Keep up the good work

P.S - Good work pronouncing my name right. Even with the slight pause. ;)

8. Danio

Danio What's a Dremel?

WHERE'S THE NEXT PODCAST?! :'(

Hi guys,

Just wondering when your next podcast (Gaming or Hardware) will be released (?!) as I've been missing it on my travels to and from work for the past couple of weeks. :(

Cheers,
    Danio

Tags: Add Tags