1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News We're hiring developers

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 9 Mar 2011.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. Jamie

Jamie ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

We're also hiring Drupal/PHP developers if anyone is interested.

3. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

Platform shoes designers? I'M IN!!

4. VipersGratitude

VipersGratitude Multimodder

I really don't understand why people would hire iOS developers right now with Flex Hero right around the corner - Allowing the same code to be deployed on Android/Blackberry/iOS - Wider reach; Less development cost. If gpu acceleration is a consideration for any of the apps, click here.

If Apple changing App Store T&Cs is a concern, develop with the PureMVC framework which has iterations in both AS3 and Obj-C (and about 9 or 10 other languages) that way you can port code to any of the supported languages, with the model and overall structure remaining untouched, leaving only the syntax to be refactored function by function.

I recently did a mobile device market study to satisfy part sof a £250K grant requirement, so if you have any questions feel free to pm me

5. izym

izym What's a Dremel?

Oh come on, VipersGratitude. Nobody likes a multi-platform GUI. Sure, it's cheaper to develop, but in the end the better solution is to write it all in C# or another CLR-based language of your choice. WP7 uses .NET natively, Android has MonoDroid and iOS has MonoTouch.

6. Star*Dagger

Star*Dagger What's a Dremel?

What you really need are some English graduates. And some gamers for the game reviews.

I can do the latter.

Enjoy,
    S*D

Tags: Add Tags