1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blogs On Our Desk - Mionix Propus 380

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 17 May 2011.

1. arcticstoat

arcticstoat Minimodder

As you can imagine, we get lots of natty little bits and pieces sent into the bit-tech offices. Annoyingly, though, much of it is just a little too small or a little too silly to write about in a full page review. As a result, I’m trying to resurrect the On Our Desk series of articles that we used to cover all these little bits of gadgetry.

So without further ado I’ll tell you about the Mionix Propus 380 mouse mat, on which my CM Storm Inferno has been happily sitting for the last few days...

http://www.bit-tech.net/blog/2011/05/17/on-our-desk-mionix-propus-380/

2. JCBeastie

JCBeastie What's a Dremel?

Mionix are looking to be pretty good overall, can't wait to get my hands on the Naos 5000 (mouse) and the Zibal 60 (great looking keyboard).

3. scott_chegg

scott_chegg Minimodder

Got one at launch to go with my Naos 5000. It's an amazing surface! Agreed it takes a little bit of getting used to it. I don't think I could go back to a cloth matt now.

4. rickysio

rickysio N900 | HJE900

You need to try an IceMat.

5. Xir

Xir Modder

Welcome Back "On our Desk"!
    I always enjoyed these little tidbits :thumb:

6. frojoe

frojoe What's a Dremel?

I always liked "on our desk" as well. I would enjoy it if you brought it back.

On a less pleasant note, am I the only one seeing those terrible ads that pop-up when you mouse over certain words? I thought bit-tech was done with those.

7. TheLink

TheLink What's a Dremel?

Only available on pre-order yet at scan's ?

8. jimmyjj

jimmyjj Minimodder

Using a Mionix Alioth 320 right now.

It is the first "proper" mouse mat I have ever used. Before that is was just £1.99 PC world specials.

Trust me I am never going back...

9. rjkoneill

rjkoneill What's a Dremel?

been using one for about a month now, excellent product. really happy with its performance.

10. he-coldfinger

he-coldfinger What's a Dremel?

Just an FYI,

The Cyborg R.A.T. series WILL NOT track with this mouse mat. I ordered one at Newegg when it was first released and to my disappointment the mouse would not track on it.

I posted a review on Newegg warning buyers of this but the post was deleted by by Newegg admins.

11. Xir

Xir Modder

Nope...also they're video now...how handy when you're on a tight wireless network :rolleyes:

12. mionix

mionix What's a Dremel?

Hi it's Mionix here what R.A.T were you using 3,5 or 7?

13. DystopianDream

DystopianDream What's a Dremel?

I have one of these mated with my trusty steelseries Ikari laser, and the work beautifully both for SC2 and bfbc2. Move from a cloth matt to this and like other have said it took adjustment, I used to be a low sens gamer with an even bigger (steelseries 5L) matt. Got this because it was getting old and caused mistracking, but the more slippy surface made big arm movement feel out of control. It does however track beautifully and I have since switched to much higher sens style, pivoting from the heel of the hand for most things and sliding for the occasional 180 headshot :D. Overall it feels great, I can highly recommend

14. Kasius

Kasius Bringin' the dremolition

Want! It'll compliment my 5000 pwerfectly :D

Tags: Add Tags