1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Hardware 28 - Chatting with Corsair

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 25 Sep 2011.

1. arcticstoat

arcticstoat Minimodder

2. chiper136

chiper136 What's a Dremel?

Another long Sunday at work, another pod cast :D

3. Lockon Stratos

Lockon Stratos I Will Snipe You!

Thermaltake girl sounds so depressed :(

4. r3loaded

r3loaded Minimodder

Hehe, another "over 9000" joke :)

5. Bazz

Bazz Multimodder

Sounds sad, but since winning the BitTech Corsair prize last year, and having problems with what I won (H50 cooler decided to leak over my computer), Corsair refuse to deal with it (actually ignored me), I am no longer interested in anything to do with Corsair.
    Maybe during this type of thing, they should be asked about problems end users have with their products, whether purchased or won in prizes.

6. DavC

DavC What's a Dremel?

That does sound bad Bazz... Also had problems with one of their products (Nova 2 SSD) and after plenty of research others have had the same problem and Corsair refuse to do anything about it, wont even aknowledge its a problem :(

7. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

LOL speaking of thermaltake girl, sounds a bit chavvy dun she? I listened to her accent when she ebuyer, and it made me think of catherine tate am i bovered etc xD

8. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

*rage* *when she SAID*

9. thehippoz

thehippoz What's a Dremel?

roid rage.. what ever happened to that domino liquid cooler, remember hearing that guy was flying around paying everyone off xD like the huang of closed loop water cooling

did they go out of business? think corsair good at psu's.. have 2 of em myself- and the memory seems to last without tinkering

have to see with the mouse and all that other stuff, keyboard

10. Sutura

Sutura What's a Dremel?

The girl on TT add really sounds not very encouraging...and they do have nice products out there. :) Howw do you take part in the weekly competition?

11. Bazz

Bazz Multimodder

I can understand if I was a repeat RMA'er but this was the first Corsair products I had ever had, and I was happy with them, until the H50 decided to dump itself over my PC.

What makes me laugh, is that this was a promotional type thing, through BitTech and Corsair, and neither seem to be interested, but hey.

Won for free, so shouldn't expect anything more than that, just a shame that Corsair products caused me to update my system due to damage, which means I was out of pocket, so not really a freebee.

Still, don't touch Corsair anymore, using competitors products which seem to be 'better'!

12. thehippoz

thehippoz What's a Dremel?

that's the hazard with those closed loop coolers.. that story has been told over and over on the internet when the pump fails and the liquid explodes- mainly on the domino though

it's almost a joke how much this actually happens.. seems noone wants to cover it though :hehe:

13. l3v1ck

l3v1ck Fueling the world, one oil well at a time.

An excellent podcast. Very interesting.

14. WildThing

WildThing Minimodder

Great podcast, very interesting to hear someone from Corsair who really knows what they're talking about.

15. braincake

braincake What's a Dremel?

as you have seen bulldozer, does that mean you now have it in house, if yes reply with an obscure reference so noone from AMD knows if you said yes or no

16. Fuganater

Fuganater What's a Dremel?

offtopic but I would like to get this on Zune...

17. Sutura

Sutura What's a Dremel?

Finally, got this old topic. I didn't want to open a new one. I know that podcasting is a dying janra, but are you going to make more? There's been quite a while with no hardware podcast. Say if it over with the podcasts.

Tags: Add Tags