1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Dead Rising 2: Off the Record Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Claave, 20 Oct 2011.

1. Claave

Claave You Rebel scum

2. Tsung

Tsung What's a Dremel?

I really enjoyed playing Dead Rising 1 (on xbox).
    Dead rising 2 on the PC was OK, but I never completed it. Getting the Zombrex for the needy child was not a good story, I cared little for her and felt she spoilt my fun in the arcade/mall/city.

This leaves me with a Dilemma, do I buy Dead Rising 2: OTR?.. The honest answer is "No - not until it's on sale", there are loads of really good games being released right now, I just don't have the time to invest in this one.. Roll on Steam Xmas / Summer Sales :D

3. Jack_Pepsi

Jack_Pepsi Clan BeeR Founder

Definitely a game I'll pick up in the Steam sale. I really enjoyed DR2 but like you Tsung, the Zombrex was a hindrance. Still, I'll be interested in playing the porky photographer. Arkham City comes first though.

4. CanItRunSoldat?

CanItRunSoldat? What's a Dremel?

"Grass-strimmer", page two

5. PlayedStation

PlayedStation Possessed like an apostrophe

Didn't know this was out already, will definitely pick it up. I'm a shameless DR addict

6. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

Strimmer / Trimmer are interchangable for that product.

7. sear

sear What's a Dremel?

Capcom lazily rehashes a game? What a surprise! Actually, I'm more surprised by the 80% score. Do you seriously think that it's worth spending $40 USD for the "privilege" of toying with a few new items and exploring an area the review itself calls bland and uninteresting? It doesn't even come with any of the DLC, those cheap *******s.

8. thehippoz

thehippoz What's a Dremel?

liked dead rising 2.. tyrones one liners near the end were really funny imo..

9. kzinti1

kzinti1 What's a Dremel?

I'm not familiar with this series of games. You still assume that every single person that reads your articles is an expert at any previous version of whatever it is that you happen to be reviewing. Some people, me for instance, are just looking for a new, fairly interesting game that is from the 1st person aspect. So, is it 1st person or 3rd?
    Is it the same 'zombie-killer' crap that's inundated the planet for lo these many years, in every possible medium? 'Zombies', as a theme, have been done to death. (Sorry 'bout that.) It's a thoroughly over-ripe theme that we can certainly do without, if there are any actually creative authors and producers left on this planet. It's as if the entire Earth has somehow become zombiefied.
    Duh, look! A zombie (game, movie, tv series, comic book, novel, Halloween costume, whatever)! Must buy!

10. fluxtatic

fluxtatic What's a Dremel?

This. God, I'm sick of zombies

11. iggy

iggy Minimodder

i would ask for clean cutlery.

Tags: Add Tags