1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Warhammer Online goes free before shutting down

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Meanmotion, 4 Nov 2013.

1. Meanmotion

Meanmotion bleh Moderator

2. SlowMotionSuicide

SlowMotionSuicide Come Hell or High Water

Good riddance.

3. yazooo

yazooo What's a Dremel?

Harsh, was a fun game when released. Some novel ideas to PvP which were fun for quite some time, just lack of planning and thought toward an endgame and long term play-ability.

4. Baz

Baz I work for Corsair

5 years? It had a good run.

5. DriftCarl

DriftCarl Minimodder

It is a shame the developers didnt create some sort of small scale offline game for the subscribers.
    I never played it past beta, but I wouldnt have thought it would be too difficult to have converted some of the better dungeons/raids to an offline game with NPC team mates, just so someone who had invested in this for 5 years actually had something to keep.

6. Harlequin

Harlequin Modder

so basically you stopped playing 5 years ago and missed all the changes and new content....

MMO have moved on , wow is the elephant in the room , but even that is in serious decline now - blizz know it , and are having to rewrite `TITAN` for the brave new world.

1 more exp pak for WOW is really all that's left.

7. monkiboi

monkiboi Minimodder

As part of Stormhammer Collective I had some great times and we were part of some significant in game firsts but we just drifted away after about 4 or 5 months. We tried switching to destro to keep things going but they were starting to consolidate servers and I went back to Eve.

Tags: Add Tags