1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Titanfall will have 15 maps, 33 weapons and splitscreen

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Meanmotion, 17 Feb 2014.

1. Meanmotion

Meanmotion bleh Moderator

2. matee

matee What's a Dremel?

Usually not a huge multilayer FPS fan. I don't play that many of them, so usually getting killed pretty quickly.
    Titanfall however is so much fun I did preorder it.

3. rollo

rollo Modder

COD with Robots whats not to like to be honest. Big Battlefield fans will likely hate it but its a fun game for a few hrs here and there. If thats enough to warrant a purchase then people will buy it.

COD itself is similar in such bursts.

4. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

I honestly didn't think I was going to like it because of the matchmaking and the whole 6v6 thing with AI bots.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the beta, and will be pre-ordering it at the end of this month when I get paid.

Might even book the release day of work and the day after.

5. SinxarKnights

SinxarKnights Minimodder

Titanfall will have 15 maps, 33 weapons and splitscreen as day one DLC. Thats how I read it. Hopefully not true but that seems to be the big thing these days.

6. r3loaded

r3loaded Minimodder

That may be, but here in PC-land the price of a brand new AAA game is £30. They're trying to charge £45 for it, which is appropriate for a console game but definitely not for a PC game (an increase of 50%). As it stands, even though I've enjoyed the beta I won't be buying because I actually cannot afford to buy this game.

7. Star*Dagger

Star*Dagger What's a Dremel?

8. xaser04

xaser04 Ba Ba Ba BANANA!

Been really enjoying the Open Beta on the Xbone so this is a purchase for me.

Looking forward to trying out the additional maps.

9. SchizoFrog

SchizoFrog What's a Dremel?

Not strictly true. RRP can be whatever and is usually more than £30 even for PC titles, however, you can buy (pre-order) Titanfall on the PC today at Amazon (and actually get a physical purchase as opposed to Steams digital one) for a mere £34.99.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Electronic-...8&qid=1392721469&sr=8-1&keywords=titanfall+pc

Tags: Add Tags