1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming World of Warships Launch Event: What's next for Wargaming?

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Combatus, 19 Oct 2015.

1. Combatus

Combatus Bit-tech Modding + hardware reviews Lover of bit-tech Super Moderator

2. fix-the-spade

fix-the-spade Multimodder

Wargaming needs to focus on World of Warplanes next. There's apparently been changes here and there, but really they need to take the whole thing apart and re-launch it.
    Or World of Spaceships... come on Spaceships.

3. Panos

Panos Minimodder

I wound agree. A game which is a more advanced version of the SWTOR spaceship combat pvp, will be brilliant.

4. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

As much as I love space-themed content, the market is getting pretty much flooded with games using the space theme... it's becoming the big fad after zombie survival.

There's been a fair bit of talk about submarines since the initial reveal of World of Warships. WG have said they won't put them into World of Warships but there's always room for a standalone game of World of Submarines.

I'd quite like a modern team-based version of Silent Hunter.

In theory they could also do a World of Mechs/Mecha for an advanced combat feel, though unsure how MechWarrior and similar game fans would react.

Tags: Add Tags