1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News 2K confirms Borderlands 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 3 Aug 2011.

1. jimmyjj

jimmyjj Minimodder

Playing it through atm, got the game of the year edition in Steam sale.

It's fun, but it is repetitive.

Its a good laugh in small doses, will complete it slowly but surely I think. Wish I had gifted a copy to a friend when it was on sale, sounds like it would be a lot more fun.

2. Toploaded

Toploaded What's a Dremel?

Played it through once, was okay but is really a 'Start at A, walk to B whist killing a bunch of none varied NPC's, Collect X amount of whatever, return to A' affair that does not change much.

If you don't enjoy the game after you have obtained your first vehicle, you won't afterwards (the game does improve at this point if only mildly). It IS much more fun with a good 4 player co-op going on, but only if all 4 players are around the same level.

3. SexyHyde

SexyHyde Minimodder

Once I have completed a mission I select another one in the same area until I have done them all then collect all the rewards. It's much easier. Hopefully the 2 will have an auto money and xp giver once you've completed a mission. You should only have to go back to collect a physical item as in a weapon or class mod.

4. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

YAR! There be an update/patch due out for Borderlands 1 coming soon :)

5. amppatel

amppatel What's a Dremel?

whooo! I loved the first one, can't wait!

Tags: Add Tags