1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Roccat Sova MK Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Dogbert666, 14 Jun 2016.

1. Dogbert666

Dogbert666 *Fewer Lover of bit-tech Administrator

2. Blackshark

Blackshark What's a Dremel?

Are the switches compatible with MXCs? so I could buy this and switch out to a preferred key switch layout?

3. Dogbert666

Dogbert666 *Fewer Lover of bit-tech Administrator

They work with any keycap that supports Cherry MX switches. Not sure what you mean by switching the layout though?

4. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

Man, that's expensive. I'd take one at £80; £120 with standard squishy keys is ridiculous.

5. beef1e

beef1e What's a Dremel?

This needs to be wireless, i know they are eventually releasing a wireless version at a later date, but can't see how a long wire from the pc running across the floor up to the sofa is a good idea.

It also needs to be easy to store out of sight when not in use. I use a wireless mouse and keyboard on my gaming htpc, when not in use can be packed away and charged very easily and without clutter.

Also I have my keyboard on my lap and the mouse to my right hand side on the sofa, I find this very comfortable as my hand is resting by my side. I would personally not like to have to keep my hand lifted to use the mouse mat next to the keyboard.

Tags: Add Tags