1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Asus reveals Z170 Pro Gaming Aura motherboard

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Dogbert666, 27 Jul 2016.

1. Dogbert666

Dogbert666 *Fewer Lover of bit-tech Administrator

2. unasaindri

unasaindri What's a Dremel?

that one nice to try Motherboard for gaming. tnx for info.

3. Stanley Tweedle

Stanley Tweedle NO VR NO PLAY

For more than 10 years I've been trying to fit custom printed parts to my motherboards. I've had to use an HP inkjet printer with thin card, cutting and gluing but it comes out looking like it's a motherboard made of breakfast cereal boxes.

So the question is... what 3d printer should I purchase along with this motherboard?

Also I currently have a standard GTX 1070.... will there be a 3d print compatible version?

Edit: I see the bottom of the board shroud has "3D Printing" 3d printed... how easy will it be to print a new shroud without the "3d Printing" words?

4. Stanley Tweedle

Stanley Tweedle NO VR NO PLAY

Sometimes I don't understand stuff.

5. Combatus

Combatus Bit-tech Modding + hardware reviews Lover of bit-tech Super Moderator

There are lots out there from DIY to things that look like normal printers. If you're just dealing with a couple of pieces for a motherboard, though, it would probably be best to find an online 3D printing service where you are. Thingyverse and Tinkercad are good places to start.

Tags: Add Tags