1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming FIFA 17 Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Dogbert666, 6 Oct 2016.

1. Dogbert666

Dogbert666 *Fewer Lover of bit-tech Administrator

2. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

This story mode thing almost makes me want to try playing this footie game.

Almost.

At the end of the day, I'm not a sports game kind of chap, but at least those who are (and fair play to them) seem to be getting more than the typical 'add one to the title, update the internal spreadsheet' malarkey.

3. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

The only football game (and I'm a huge footy fan !) I ever liked was Jikkyou J.League Perfect Striker on the N64. I preferred it to ISS because the commentary was hilarious :D

I also found a decent cheat too. When the ref wasn't looking you could foul the opposition's goal keeper which would then injure him making it really easy to score. If you got caught you were off though :D

Every Fifa game I ever tried always had the "Can only score from the magic angle" thing going on which was annoying, because you could never score really spectacular goals. The AI just didn't seem able to let the howlers go in at all.

I'll admit I've not played it since the 3DO and PSX but my step daughter stayed with us for three weeks last summer and was playing '14 IIRC and it still had the "Can only score from the magic angle" thing going on.

4. Broadwater06

Broadwater06 Minimodder

COYI! Is there a Hammers fan in your office ;)

5. JakeTucker

JakeTucker Minimodder

It's me. I'm the hammers fan. Always.

6. Broadwater06

Broadwater06 Minimodder

Nice to hear that! Good to see we're on the up lately with three wins on the trot but spoiled by idiots last night.

Tags: Add Tags