1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphics 320.18 WHQL Nvidia drivers unsafe/unstable

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Parge, 10 Jun 2013.

1. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

I updated to the 320 drivers and had artifacting in BF3. Went back to 314 and been fine ever since.

Current nVidia drivers now up to 320.49 sticking with what I have at the moment.

2. AlienwareAndy

AlienwareAndy What's a Dremel?

The bottom card tops out at 68c. The Jetstream coolers are very good.

Usually the top one tops out around 73c during over an hour of Valley torture, but yeah 92c not good !!

I've set up my little LCD monitor to turn red if it goes over 90c but haven't seen it do so so touch wood that's the problem solved.

I also gave the cooling duct fan a nudge up to 50% but it's easily drowned out by the sound of the game when I play :)

I remember the first Metro game was particularly brutal so it seems the second one follows in the same vein.

3. Teelzebub

Teelzebub Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

Even with the 4 I have the top one never goes above 69c the fans don't increase in speed enough to notice in games, mind few cases has the air flow mine has

4. AlienwareAndy

AlienwareAndy What's a Dremel?

Latest drivers have bought the temps down to 77c max top card. The performance has really improved in Metro too, not getting any stuttering now at all :)