1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News SteelSeries announces Qck Prism dual-surface RGB mouse mat

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Gareth Halfacree, 26 Apr 2017.

1. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

2. yuusou

yuusou Multimodder

hahahaha 70 quid for a mouse mat hahahahaha look at my mouse mat rainbow lighting hahahaha

3. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

Perfect if you don't want your Ducky RGB Calculator to touch your filthy non RGB Desk...

Are companies trying to out silly each other for laughs or do they not know what they are doing?

4. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

The sad thing is that there are people who'll decide they need an 'RGB illuminated mousepad'. Ah well, it's their money.

Damn this trend of sticking bloody lights everywhere.

5. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

The Razer Firefly (£60) has been in existence for quite some time and people do buy them. There is a market, even if you think it's silly!

(Personally, I've been obsessed with "sticking bloody lights everywhere" since I was a tiny child, so I already put LEDs on everything I can, I only have a boring Sphex mousemat though)...

Last edited: 26 Apr 2017
  6. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

£70 mouse mat

[​IMG]

7. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

Is this a wind up? Seriously, and it's £70?

8. Omnislip

Omnislip Minimodder

What's the point in having a machine that drives a nice lovely monitor at max settings if you're adding random RGB lights from every direction to interfere with the image?

I've never understood this.

9. Maki role

Maki role Dale you're on a roll... Lover of bit-tech

Different strokes. Tbh I'm more and more not giving a crap about what my monitor does, find the PCs more interesting than what they do if I'm honest.

10. Mister_Tad

Mister_Tad Will work for nuts Super Moderator

Are you kidding me? That's awesome! (the calculator, not the mouse mat clearly). I very much want one.

I mean... I'm not going to buy one, because it's not 1992 and I'm not in the 4th grade, but that doesn't mean I can't want one.

11. Wwhat

Wwhat Minimodder

That at least is a real numeric pad with Cherry keys, it has function, especially if you have a mechanical key keyboard without a keypad section.
    Whereas a mousepad is just a mousepad, 2 quid should suffice for that, or if it HAS to have RGB lighting I'm sure there is one for a tenner from china.

But hey, if you are rolling in money like say some pop artist or sports person then it's nice to have something to waste your cash on I would think. Would suck if you could do nothing with it.