1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Nvidia bundles Destiny 2 with GTX 1080, 1080 Ti GPUs

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Gareth Halfacree, 14 Jun 2017.

1. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

2. greigaitken

greigaitken Minimodder

On the upside, I'd rather have a future game I definitely don't own than one that I might do already

3. Vimes

Vimes What's a Dremel?

Would have been nice to know this before I ordered my 1080ti a couple of days ago!

4. Mr_Mistoffelees

Mr_Mistoffelees The Bit-Tech Cat. New Improved Version.

I'm an RGP/MMORPG player and have never seen a game I am interested in, offered as a bribe to buy a new graphics card.

5. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Really? Nvidia bundled The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (RPG) back in 2015, The Division (sorta-kinda-MMO) in 2016, Ghost Recon Wildlands (sorta-kinda-MMO) this year, in-game currency for War Thunder (MMO), Strife (MOBA), and Infinite Crisis (MOBA) in 2014, and in-game currency for Heroes of Newerth (MOBA), Path of Exile (RPG), and Warface (MMOFPS) earlier that same year. None of those fit the bill?

6. sandys

sandys Multimodder

I'd rather have a cheaper card

7. Mr_Mistoffelees

Mr_Mistoffelees The Bit-Tech Cat. New Improved Version.

Not really, I'm more your WoW, Rift and Everquest 2, plus Elder Scrolls games player and I'm not someone who plays lots of different games. MOBAs and any form of FPS game do not interest me and I like the flexibility Oblivion and Skyrim give you in terms of character type and the way I choose to play the game. I don't care if people think that makes me a bit odd but, I play what I want to play, how I want to play it. If it wasn't for people who see things differently, all games would be the same... and boring.
    Me too. :D