1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reviews Fractal Design Meshify C Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 8 Aug 2017.

1. bit-tech

bit-tech Supreme Overlord Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Read more

2. faugusztin

faugusztin I *am* the guy with two left hands

So many version of Define C... The original, with old style window (Define C Window), with tempered glass (Define C TG) and now Meshify C, which is Define C TG with mesh front and darkened tempered glass.

3. MiNiMaL_FuSS

MiNiMaL_FuSS ƬӇЄƦЄ ƁЄ ƇƠƜƧ ӇЄƦЄ.

You mention the idea of a shortlist in the article - you guys really should keep a list of recommended cases "at a glace" maybe by form factor?

4. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

I really like this. Love the abstract front too, makes a nice change :)

5. Aterius Gmork

Aterius Gmork smell the ashes

Not going to lie, I really want one. If only I'd have an excuse to buy a new system.

6. bawjaws

bawjaws Multimodder

I don't really get the criticism of Fractal cases for not being revolutionary and for playing it safe. Their designs are generally sensible, practical and effective, and I much prefer their aesthetics to some of the hideous "L33T G4M3RZ" boxes out there. This looks like yet another well-thought-out case, and although it's not my personal cup of tea as I don't want a window (or an ATX case, but that's by the by!) I can appreciate the design, especially the move away from drive bays.

I'd echo JRS's cry for a soundproofed mITX Define. I love my NCase but it's a noisy little critter compared to my old R3.

7. kingred

kingred Surfacing sucks!

I have an r2 Still. I think the front will be lovely and monolithic up close.

Tags: Add Tags