1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reviews Star Wars: Battlefront II Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 21 Nov 2017.

1. bit-tech

bit-tech Supreme Overlord Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Read more

2. lacuna

lacuna Minimodder

Might pick it up once the price has dropped below £20, just for the singleplayer.

3. Xir

Xir Modder

Same here, just interested in the singleplayer campaign.

4. Guinevere

Guinevere Mega Mom

I wanted to play the first one, but decided it was too expensive for what it was. With the microtransactions and pay to win (which WILL come back) this one is even worse.

No way am I ever paying £50 to buy into a game that requires micro transactions to avoid being pwned twice as hard as I get pwned when I'm not playing with a hobbled character.

Sorry EA, I'm not going to increase your shareholder dividends the way you want. I'd be very happy to pay £x for a game and then be able to play the game in a fair way.

5. Gusseteer

Gusseteer What's a Dremel?

The way the campaign cuts off after an awful level of rehashed locations from earlier in the game and then leaves you waiting a month for the last three levels really annoyed me.

The game itself is largely enjoyable. The progression system and multiple currencies are lunacy.

The most unforgivable element for me is a simple one. The menus in the game have text that is simulated to look like the screens in the Star Wars universe so have a slight analog wobble to the text. I suffer from migraines and too long spent reading this text causes migraines for me. There is no option to turn off text effects on the menus.

6. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

https://www.kitguru.net/gaming/matt...says-loot-boxes-are-gambling-will-seek-a-ban/

7. DriftCarl

DriftCarl Minimodder

People always say vote with your wallet, and then most dont. However I certainly am going to vote with my wallet and wont be buying this game.

Tags: Add Tags