1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Shenmue 3 system requirements released

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 2 Jul 2018.

1. bit-tech

bit-tech Supreme Overlord Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Read more

2. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

SSD prices down by a fiver, lets double the size of the game:hehe:

(yes I know the two are unrelated, but those game sizes are seriously getting out of hand)

3. fix-the-spade

fix-the-spade Multimodder

Hasn't that always been the case though? I can remember my Dad throwing a complete **** fit at me because I'd used up 30MB of space to install Mechwarrior 2.

100GB suggests to me that they're using uncompressed audio files for some reason, like the first Titanfall did. Alternatively there will be that much dialogue and that many character models to plow through that the space is required, but I find that a overly optimistic outlook.

4. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

I don't care about storage, they can take my money. I want to complete this story. :)

5. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

My first ever hard drive was 20MB, but it was OK 'cos most of my games were on floppy anyway. Although my dad did pick me up 12 floppies filled with shareware text adventures that had to be unzipped onto the hard drive before you could play 'em, and I had to pick my favourites carefully or run out of space.

Tags: Add Tags