1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reviews MSI GeForce RTX 2060 Gaming Z Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 5 Mar 2019.

1. bit-tech

bit-tech Supreme Overlord Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Read more

2. Dogbert666

Dogbert666 *Fewer Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Dear readers,

It has come to my attention that the originally published version of this review was showing incorrect power and temperature data for the GTX 1060, GTX 1070, GTX 1070 Ti, RTX 2060 Founders Edition, Palit RTX 2070 Dual, and Sapphire RX 580 in the graphs on pages 10 and 11. This was due to the respective entries in our graphing system not being updated with newer power/temperature data following a benchmark update. The issue has since been rectified, and all data in the graphs is correct as of this update.

No other data was affected, and the mistakes here did not affect the outcome of the review, but I still feel it’s important to be transparent in instances such as this.

We strive to record and present data as accurately as possible, as we understand that our data can affect purchasing decisions. As editor and the author of this article, this mistake falls on me, so I sincerely apologise.

I will be taking steps to ensure that this won’t happen again and have added notes to alert returning readers on the affected pages. I have also updated all other affected articles accordingly.

Tags: Add Tags