1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reviews Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Review (Single-Player)

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 19 Nov 2019.

1. bit-tech

bit-tech Supreme Overlord Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Read more

2. Yaka

Yaka Multimodder

hmm shame you cant transfer over your xbone save file to pc not finished this yet and relly dont feel like starting it over from scratch

3. enbydee

enbydee Minimodder

Odd, I can't remember having to do a captcha with the launcher, are you accessing through a vpn or something else which might make you look like a robot?

I was very frustrated early on as there were massive freezes in the game, but these are now patched out for me.

4. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

Looking forward to this, just been hanging fire until it's patched to playable and i've had time. Both of those things seem to be getting close if not already here.

5. Omnislip

Omnislip Minimodder

I played the intro last night. It was pretty good, but I was a little dissatisfied with the "editing", for want of a better word. There are really abrupt and jarring cuts, which is not what I was expecting from the company run by a couple of dudes who say their main influence is film.

Getting out of the snow though, phoar, this landscape and world is really what I'm after. Looking forward to playing more!

Tags: Add Tags