1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Features Revisiting the Witcher

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 23 Jan 2020.

1. bit-tech

bit-tech Supreme Overlord Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Read more

2. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

I played The Witcher at the time and loved it, so much so The Witcher 2 was the only game i've ever pre-ordered.

I don't think I could go back though after all this time as reliving things seldom evoke the same feeling as the memories., it was fantastic at the time - once I got the hang of the fighting mechanics that I ended up enjoying (not sure that's the right word!).

3. Yaka

Yaka Multimodder

i stopped playing this back in the day due to it crashing to desktop so much always thought it was the low spec pc i was playing it on at the time

4. GeorgeStorm

GeorgeStorm Aggressive PC Builder

Struggled to get into the first game years ago, went to give it another got a couple of years ago, didn't have a cloud save so had to redo the opening tutorial type sequence and just thought nah, skipped onto the Witcher 2 which I really enjoyed.
    Haven't got around to playing the 3rd yet but I'm looking forward to it :)

5. Plastic_Manc

Plastic_Manc Minimodder

Vizima I felt was the highlight of the first game so look forward to reading the thoughts on it. I bought the first two games once 3 had come out as wanted the trilogy effect and played through in order.

For me this game was essential for lore and story etc despite some of the difficulties making it work properly.

Tags: Add Tags