1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Features The 10 Best Driving Games of the last 10 years

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 28 Jul 2021.

1. bit-tech

bit-tech Supreme Overlord Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Read more

2. Dave Lister

Dave Lister Minimodder

I would have to point out though Wreckfest is a pain in the arse with its constant little (10gb) updates.

3. enbydee

enbydee Minimodder

Midtown Madness 2.

Edit: also I can't support snowrunner as it doesn't have manual gear change and after what's happened to spintires and mudrunner and the legal weirdness leaving a favourite game glitched and apparently unsupported.

4. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

ETS2?
    Once you've experienced the more believable scale of ATS there is no going back to ETS2 even though they are mechanically the exact same game.

Also I have it on good authority from the only Grid Autosport fan on the interwebz that you forgot Grid Autosport just like everyone else:p

5. Mr_Mistoffelees

Mr_Mistoffelees The Bit-Tech Cat. New Improved Version.

iRacing's sub fees are significantly cheaper than WoW or TESO. (I don't play it, just looked it up)

6. fix-the-spade

fix-the-spade Multimodder

Don't forget that on top of the regular $9 a month you also have to pay extra for cars and tracks outside of the 'free' 16 cars and 22 tracks.
    Extra cars and tracks are $12-$15+VAT each, if you want to take part in a GT or LMP league you'll be laying out another $200-$300 for the 'required' content.

On the other hand, iRacing has the best systems for running leagues and competitions out of any racing game, the sheer number of races they run at the weekend can't come cheap.

7. Mr_Mistoffelees

Mr_Mistoffelees The Bit-Tech Cat. New Improved Version.

I didn’t know that but, fortunately I stopped playing racing sims/games in 2007, when I discovered WoW.

Tags: Add Tags