1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware 4th Dream PC unveiled - Kobalt Daedalus

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Lizard, 21 Oct 2009.

1. Neoplasmic

Neoplasmic What's a Dremel?

Yes, but it still looks like it was made by a senior school D&T class, and sounds like James Earl Jones with bronchitis. :eeek:

2. HighOctane

HighOctane What's a Dremel?

I think you need to see these things in person. Personally for me the Kobalt looks the best, id make the Cryo a second place its not glamorous but its not exactly hideous either the Lian Li B71 is a nice case, looks of course are subjective. I hear that its neither as ugly nor as noisy as some people have been making out when you see it in person. I also hear its making an appearance at the next Multiplay event so I shall go and see both for myself!... :D

3. HourBeforeDawn

HourBeforeDawn a.k.a KazeModz

is it possible to buy that issue of custompc in the USA? if not do they offer a digital subscription and if thats not even possible then well I dont see the harm if someone could scan me the magazine. I really want to check out the articles in more depth.

4. Lizard

Lizard @ Scan R&D

Custom PC is on-sale in larger stores in the US such as Barnes & Noble and a few other chains (we print a special cover for the US version). However, as its printed in the UK it takes a week or two to get over to the US (it only came out in the UK a week ago).

5. HourBeforeDawn

oh okay so like next week we should have it in Barnes and Noble?

6. Lizard

Lizard @ Scan R&D

I would imagine so yes.

7. HourBeforeDawn

awesome, this will be the first time this year that I buy a PC related magazine lol

8. andrew@kobalt

andrew@kobalt What's a Dremel?

As you are in the US it might be easier for you to chat with CoolIT direct seeing as they are in Canada - we can definitely supply the hardware though and will help if we can so feel free to drop us a line:)

9. HourBeforeDawn

as soon as Im off work I will certainly drop you a line, its seems like an interesting concept and from what I have seen from the photos I think I have broken it down enough to see how it works and so on so ya I look forward to talking to you further.

10. oneman

oneman What's a Dremel?

Very nice PC!!

Very nice PC! I also like the song, anyone knows who did it?

Tags: Add Tags